Monday 25 June 2012

Busy Busy...

Sorry been a while since last blog.
Ive had a manic couple of weeks. My good friend turned 18 and we had a good night out round our local town. I didnt arrive home til 2.45am i havent done this since i was bout 18 but was the best night out in a while. Needless to say it turned into a 2day hangover. I did howeva treat my self to a new top to wear & shoes u cant really see the shoes but they are new. (im on the right)
Top Lipsy £38.00
Shoes Dorothy Perkins £30.00

Also this week my husband has gone on ta duty for the olympics until 15th sept so at the moment im on my own with the kids.
Im trying to keep myself busy and i have brill friends who been keeping me company as its hard sometimes to get out and about with 3 children. Oliver is going to my mums on tues for a couple of days so i will only have the girls im sue we will have fun but miss oliver loadsx

Thanks
BTM


No comments:

Post a Comment